Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Awesome Celebs who think that Richardson Rocks

Below is a list of some of the celebrities who have donated to Governor Richardson's campaign.
I extend to them my personal and immense gratitude. And as I'm certain that they all read this blog on a regular basis, I also ask them to please contact me regarding a few screenplays I'm writing -- yes, that means you, Michael, Val, Steven, Bette, Sherry, Jodie, and Mr. Newman. ;)

Seriously - I thank you all for your wisdom in donating to the candidate whose experience, leadership, and vision will get America back on track and lead us into a more prosperous, peaceful, and hopeful future!


FROM CNN.....

Donation to:

BILL RICHARDSON (D)
* Michael Douglas, actor: $3100
* Val Kilmer, actor: $2300
* Paul Newman, actor: $2300
* Edward James Olmos, actor: $2300
* Wendie Malick, “Just Shoot Me” actress: $500
* Steven Spielberg, director: $2300
* Kate Capshaw, actress, wife of Steven Spielberg: $2300
* Jodie Foster, actress: $1000
* Christie Brinkley, self-described as “Model/Mom/Environmental activist”: $500
* Bette Midler, actress/singer: $4600
* Sherry Lansing, former film executive: $2300
* William Friedkin, director: $2300
* James L. Brooks, producer/writer: $1000

No comments: