Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mea Culpa

Hi friends -

I apologize for not updating the blog as often as I used to.

I've been insanely busy of late....

As many of you know, I'm the Grassroots Director for the Richardson Campaign in Colorado....a position and effort which is quite time-consuming.

I also have my other life and job as a writer...which is also very time-consuming as I'm currently at work on a number of different projects.

I'm also preparing the launch of an exciting new website and program for Richardson supporters across the country. (More details to follow soon.)

Additionally, I've been helping out my Dad, as he recently started a new job and needed my assistance with a few things.

I'm trying to do it all...and do it all well...but sometimes that's easier said than done, as there are only so many hours in the day. I promise to try and update the blog as frequently as I can....please forgive me, though, when I get a little behind.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

-- Michelle

---------------------

Michelle Lindsey
Colorado Grassroots Director
Bill Richardson for President
Michelle@RichardsonBringsHope.com

The Official Colorado for Richardson Group - Join Today:
http://action.richardsonforpresident.com/page/group/ColoradoForRichardson

No comments: