Wednesday, May 02, 2007

New Daily Kos Diary by Michelle

Hi friends...

I recently posted a new diary on Daily Kos:
"Bill Richardson: You've got to be part of causes you believe in"

I will post the piece here as well, but I would also like to ask everyone to please forward it to their friends and family (or at least forward the address of this blog [www.Colorado4Richardson.blogspot.com] and the link for the below mentioned San Francisco Chronicle article [http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/05/01/BAGGQPIDK41.DTL&feed=rss.bayarea] )

If there is one Richardson article that everyone should read, that S.F. Chronicle article is the one.

Also, if you are registered at Daily Kos, please visit the the post with my diary and recommend it, so that it will pop up on the front page and everyone can find that great Chronicle article on the Governor.

Thanks so much!

-- Michelle

__________________________________
Bill Richardson: You've got to be part of causes you believe in

The world won't become a better place unless we help make it so.

I'm a true believer in the Bill Richardson for President movement.

Call me a kool-aid drinker...because, well, I am. Every now and then there's some kool-aid that's actually worth drinking... Because every now and then, there's a special person with the character and vision that can change this country...and for the resolute better. Every now and then there's that special candidate worth believing in...and worth going to the front lines for. I've only found that candidate twice - John Kerry - and now Bill Richardson.

I don't need to sound off with superfluous platitudes about my candidate. He makes his best case himself - right here: "Richardson: 'You've got to be part of causes you believe in'."

And it's not just his words that make the case, but rather his actions. When everyone else was glad handing and politicking, Richardson was speaking up for the cause he believes in....a cause not about himself, or about campaigns, or money, or votes, or flash bulbs...but a campaign about giving a voice to those without, and of making an effort to save their lives.

I was - and forever will be - a proud drinker of the Kerry Kool-Aid Club... And I'm now proud to drink and serve the Richardson Kool-Aid.

Bill Richardson believes in speaking - and acting - on behalf of the causes he believes in. An example worth noting, worth following...and worth believing in.

The world won't become a better place unless we help make it so.

Richardson for America ~ I Believe

No comments: