Friday, March 30, 2007

36 Hours and Counting!!! Let's Turn Up the Heat!!!




Let's give what we can -- and turn up the heat!!

From the Campaign:

The Presidential election is 19 months away. The first primary is 9 months away. But our first big test is 36 hours away.

I'm in this race for the long haul. We are planning a year-long campaign -- we are already putting staff in the field, opening offices, and holding events all over the country. Your early support makes this possible, and now I need your help again to enter the next phase of the campaign strong.
We are less than $40,000 away from our goal for the week. I want to hit that $500,000 mark and I want you to be a part of that victory. Every media outlet and each candidate, in both parties, are going to look at our quarterly report for hints about the strength of our supporter base. I know you are here with me, strong and by my side -- now let's show the media pundits that I have what it takes to fight strong through to November, 2008.
Click here to make a secure donation: http://www.richardsonforpresident.com/march31

I'm going to spend the rest of the year traveling across the country meeting voters, listening to their concerns and sharing my ideas. I'm going to tell them about my plan to provide universal health care coverage; I'm going to share my vision for a foreign policy based on reality not ideology; and I'm going to show them how I can make the United States a leader in the fight against global warming. I'm going to convince voters that I am the person with the experience and record to reverse six years of disastrous decisions by the Bush administration.
And I'm going to do all of this with your help. Thank you again for all that you have done these first months, and all I know you will do to help over the next year.

Sincerely,
Bill Richardson

No comments: