Friday, March 23, 2007

Our thoughts and prayers are with Elizabeth Edwards...

I was deeply saddened today to hear the news that Elizabeth Edwards' breast cancer had returned. She is a brave and extraordinary woman and an inspiration to so many people around the world - myself included. I have great affection and respect for Mrs. Edwards and my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.



Governor Richardson has issued the following statement:

“Barbara and I send our thoughts and prayers to Elizabeth and John as they deal with this latest challenge. Elizabeth has been an inspiration and role model to all of us with her courageous and very public fight against breast cancer. I am hopeful and optimistic that Elizabeth will continue to win her fight. In the meantime, we should all redouble our commitment to supporting efforts to find a cure for breast cancer.”



I'd like to invite and encourage everyone to please visit the following sites to help the support the fight against breast cancer:

www.Komen.org

www.LiveStrong.org

www.TheBreastCancerSite.com

No comments: