Thursday, April 26, 2007

FIRST DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE --- TODAY ON MSNBC!!!

I've been trying to add some updates here for the past two days and, once again, faithful Blogger.com was not cooperating. *sigh* Somedays I think I'm going to lose what's left of my mind.... So, apologies for not getting this on here sooner:



FIRST DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

The debate will be broadcast live, from South Carolina, on MSNBC at 5:00 pm MST. MSNBC has day long political coverage - with spotlight on the debate - featuring a debate preview at 4:00.

For those who are unable to watch it live, check your schedules, as it may re-air at another time.

Press articles, and other coverage of the debate, will follow here (providing blogger.com gods look upon me with favor) on Colorado for Richardson over the next several days.

I'll also try to upload some YouTube clips of the debate for those who may not get to watch it.

Be sure to also visit:
www.RichardsonBringsHope.com, which will feature debate coverage as well --- and the official Richardson for President site: www.RichardsonforPresident.com

Thanks so much for your support!!


RICHARDSON FOR AMERICA ~ I BELIEVE!

No comments: